Sales / Business Development - Territory Sales Representative
Salary: Up to $45,000 to start plus incentives, car allowance, mileage reimbursement and full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Huntley Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Sales / Business Development
Entry Level - Great for Grads!
Will Train as Territory Sales Representative
Environmental Products Industry
Up to $45,000 to start plus incentives, car allowance, mileage reimbursement and full company-sponsored benefits
As a Territory Sales Representative, you will spend one or two days per week inside of the office and the balance of your week outside of the office meeting with clients both locally and out of state.
Your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning about the Company's innovative environmental solutions
- Managing existing clients
- Identifying and qualifying new sales leads
- Securing new clients
- Cultivating relationships with product end-users
- Reaching out to your contacts via phone, email and in-person visits, as appropriate
- Generating additional business through networking, trade shows, referrals, social media and other business development efforts
- Delivering presentations and product demonstrations
- Helping customers select products that best suit their needs
- Preparing detailed price quotes and closing sales
- Serving as a continued resource for customers
- Troubleshooting customer issues as they arise
- Expediting warranty claims as necessary
- Producing routine and special reports
- Contributing to continuous improvement efforts
- Enhancing your knowledge of the industry and the competitive marketplace
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- An interest in starting and/or continuing a career in sales
- Communication and presentation skills
- An outgoing personality
- A competitive spirit
- A valid Driver's License
- The willingness and ability to travel overnight for customer meetings [all travel paid at company expense]
- At least one year of Sales and/or Business Development experience +++
- Related/similar industry experience +++
- Experience working with retail accounts +++
JobGiraffe's client is a leading manufacturer of environmentally-friendly products.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1032 - Huntley, IL 60142
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Sales Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining