Marketing Manager - Property Management / Real Estate Industry
Salary: Up to $57,000 to start plus full benefits
Location: Chicago - Ravenswood Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Property Management / Real Estate Industry
Up to $57,000 to start plus full benefits
Chicago, IL - Ravenswood Area
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and executing strategic marketing initiatives to raise brand awareness and engage new and current residents.
Your job duties will include:
- Reporting to the General Manager
- Developing digital advertising content and campaigns
- Managing all social media platforms
- Creating and administering the Social Media calendar
- Creating and maintaining content on the website
- Writing blog posts and the monthly newsletter
- Creating unique marketing plans for each property
- Establishing marketing KPIs
- Monitoring and updating property listings
- Maintaining the property photo library
- Coordinating taking new photos for new properties and listings
- Driving public relations initiatives and media engagements for new tenants
- Developing engagement opportunities with existing residents
- Coordinating Company events
- Assisting with 'open houses'
- Visiting properties to audit signage and other branding elements
- Designing and ordering new property signage
- Monitoring online brand reputation, including Yelp reviews and other feedback through online reputation sites
- Conducting competitive and market analysis
- Preparing routine and special reports for management
- Managing special projects and performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least two years of Marketing experience from the property management industry, real estate industry or a similar/related industry
- The ability to create captivating marketing collateral
- Experience with digital and print marketing
- Social media experience
- Strategic planning skills
- Analytical skills
- Creativity and an eye for aesthetics
- Effective communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Follow up skills
- Teamwork skills
- A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or similar +++
- Proficiency with Yardi +++
JobGiraffe's client is one of Chicago’s premiere leasing and property management companies.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1035 - Chicago, IL 60640
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Real Estate/Property Management Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills Real Estate/Property Management, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services