Salary: Up to $20.00 per hour plus full benefits
Location: Chicago - Lincoln Square Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Property Management Industry
Administrative / Data Entry
Up to $20.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
Chicago - Lincoln Square Area
As a Lease Processor, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Processing and executing lease applications, leases, lease amendments and lease renewals
- Ensuring that all required paperwork and supporting documentation is entered and uploaded into the Company lease management system
- Preparing, maintaining and updating the lease renewal spreadsheet
- Sending out lease renewal notices
- Enforcing the lease renewal deadline schedule
- Initializing lease signings
- Processing tenant 'move-ins'
- Maintaining electronic and manual file systems
- Performing lease portfolio audits
- Ensuring compliance with all Fair Housing policies and applicable city ordinances
- Preparing routine and specialized reports
- Providing support and assistance to the Lease Administration Manager and General Manager
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least one year of high-volume data entry / processing experience, preferably from the Real Estate, Property Management and/or Financial Services industries
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Above average communication skills
- Organizational and follow up skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Teamwork skills
- Residential or Commercial lease processing experience +++
- Proficiency with Yardi Voyager +++
- Proficiency with Rent Cafe +++
- Proficiency with DocuSign +++
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree +++
JobGiraffe's client is one of Chicago’s premiere apartment leasing and property management companies.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1036 - Chicago, IL 60640
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Real Estate/Property Management Administrative Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services