Bookkeeper / Office Manager - Property Management
Salary: Up to $65,000 to start with outstanding benefits
Location: Chicago - Bucktown / Wicker Park Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Bookkeeper / Office Manager
Property Management & Real Estate Industry
Up to $65,000 to start with outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Chicago - Bucktown / Wicker Park Area
As Bookkeeper / Office Manager you will:
- Perform routine bookkeeping and accounting functions
- Administer rental and lease agreements and payments
- Prepare security deposits and earnest money for deposit
- Coordinate purchase agreements
- Handle staff payroll and expense reports
- Calculate and process commissions
- Perform account reconciliations
- Make entries to the general ledger
- Ensure all required licensing is current and remains up-to-date
- Monitor office supply levels and reorder items as necessary
- Produce routine and special reports
- Participate in management meetings
- Perform additional Human Resource and Office Administration duties as necessary
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Bookkeeping and/or General Accounting experience from with the Property Management, Real Estate Investment or similar / related industries
- Office Administration or Office Management experience
- Any amount of Human Resource experience
- Experience calculating and processing commissions +++
- Proficiency with Yardi Software +++
- Proficiency with Office Troop +++
- Proficiency with Monday.com +++
JobGiraffe's client is an innovative, full service Property Management and Real Estate Investment firm.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1052 - Chicago, IL 60647
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Real Estate/Property Management Accounting Skills Real Estate/Property Management, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services