Human Resources / Recruiting - Manufacturing Operations
Salary: $14.50 per hour to start plus commissions
Location: Schaumburg Area
Position Type: Part-time | Direct-hire
Human Resources / Recruiting
Manufacturing Skills Specialist
$14.50 per hour to start plus commissions
Afternoons Monday through Friday
As an Interviewer within the Skilled Manufacturing Recruiting Group, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Interviewing candidates for open positions at client's companies as machinists, tool & die makers, CNC operators, manufacturing engineers, etc.
- Scheduling and conducting candidate interviews
- Collecting information on candidate's experience, skills and competencies
- Learning to assess candidate's manufacturing skills
- Administering technical and manufacturing skills assessments
- Making recommendations to the Senior Recruiting staff based on the results of your candidate interviews and skills assessments
- Documenting your interviewing activity
- Preparing weekly reports
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of HR, Recruiting and/or Staffing experience within manufacturing disciplines that included manufactured parts, CNC operations, tool and die makers, electrical and/or mechanical machinery operations
- Experience working within and/or supervising manufacturing operations and an interest in learning the Recruiting and Staffing Industry
- Manufacturing knowledge
- Electrical aptitude
- Mechanical aptitude
- Effective communication skills
- The ability to ask informed questions
- Decision making skills
- Related / similar experience +++
- Experience administering testing and/or assessments +++
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree +++
JobGiraffe's client is a highly specialized manufacturing recruiting and staffing firm.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1054 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Human Resources/Benefits Administration/Payroll/Training/Recruiting/Staffing Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial