Data Entry Clerk
Salary: Up to $36,000 to start plus annual bonus, outstanding company-sponsored benefits and room for career advancement
Location: Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Data Entry Clerk
Banking Operations Support
Up to $36,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits, annual bonus and room for career advancement
Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook Area
As a Data Entry Clerk, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing administrative and data entry support to the Account Services Group
- Learning to review account documents for accuracy and completeness
- Preparing documentation according to established policies and quality standards
- Uploading all supporting documentation to the database
- Entering all related account data
- Identifying and correcting any errors, omissions and/or discrepancies
- Communicating with various internal departments to promote efficient and effective operations
- Maintaining manual and electronic file systems
- Preparing and mailing client correspondence
- Assisting with special projects
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of similar / related / relevant experience
- Fast and accurate typing and data entry skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, including knowledge of the Mail Merge function
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Comfort working with data, spreadsheets and financial documentation
- Organizational skills
- Follow up skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Any experience from the banking, financial services, insurance or similar industries +++
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree +++
JobGiraffe's client is partner to the financial services industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1060 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Administrative Skills General Office Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services