Salary: Up to $18.00 per hour to start
Location: Bloomingdale / Carol Stream Area
Position Type: Part-time | Direct-hire
Accounting / Part-Time
Accounts Receivable and Billing
$15.00 to $18.00 per hour to start
25 Hours per week - Afternoons
Monday through Friday 12 PM to 5 PM
As the Accounting Clerk, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing customer billing statements
- Checking statements for accuracy and completeness
- Distributing billing statements to customers
- Uploading support documentation to the database
- Applying payments to customer accounts
- Processing electronic bank deposits
- Identifying errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Researching and resolving any issues
- Communicating with customers by phone and email regarding payment matters
- Providing friendly payment reminders to customers with past due accounts
- Maintaining Accounts Receivable data
- Updating spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include EITHER:
- At least two years of Accounts Receivable and/or Billing experience OR similar / related experience
- OR, an Associate's or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
- Comfort with numbers, spreadsheets and reports
- Organizational and follow up skills
- Attention to detail
- Proficiency with Ariba +++
JobGiraffe's client a leading provider of specialty electronics to Fortune 500 firms.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1080 - Bloomingdale, IL 60108
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Accounting Skills General Office Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining