Warehouse Clerk / Excel Proficient
Salary: Up to $18.00 per hour plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: North Suburbs - Buffalo Grove Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Warehouse Office / Warehouse Clerk / Warehouse Operations
Shipping and Receiving * Inventory Control * Quality Assurance * WMS Specialist
Up to $18.00 per hour plus great company-sponsored benefits
North Suburbs - Buffalo Grove, IL
As Warehouse Clerk, you will be working in the warehouse office and supporting warehouse operations.
Your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Learning warehouse operations policy, process and procedure
- Performing data entry into the WMS (Warehouse Management System)
- Maintaining and updating documents and spreadsheets in Word and Excel
- Administering shipments using UPS and FedEx online shipping portals
- Checking orders against shipping paperwork to ensure order accuracy
- Identifying errors, issues and discrepancies
- Handling all returned goods
- Posting returned goods to inventory using the WMS
- Helping the Shipping and Receiving Team with smaller shipments [no heavy lifting] during peak periods
- Providing additional warehouse operations support as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Warehouse Office experience or similar / related / relevant experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Experience with UPS and FedEx online shipping programs and portals
- Experience handling returned products
- Above average computer skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
- Advanced problem solving skills
- Effective communication skills
- Follow up and follow through skills
- Attention to detail
- Fluency in Spanish +++
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree +++
Our client distributes a wide range of electrical, lighting and energy solutions.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1111 - Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Administrative Skills, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange