Accounting, Finance and Business Grads - Investment Account Administrator
Salary: Up to $45,000 to start plus full training, outstanding company-sponsored benefits, OT paid at time-and-a-half AND annual bonus!
Location: Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Banking / Financial Services / Brokerage
Great for Accounting, Finance and Business Grads!
Investment Account Administrator
Up to $45,000 to start plus full training, outstanding company-sponsored benefits, OT paid at time-and-a-half AND annual bonus!
Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook, IL
As an Investment Account Administrator, you will receive complete training to perform the following duties:
- Learning the "T-Recs" Reconciliation System
- Learning to facilitate asset valuation updates in the system
- Learning to review and record asset valuation updates for accuracy and completeness
- Also learning to analyze financial statements from investment sponsors
- Learning to perform alternative asset valuations using the Trust Accounting System
- Learning to identify errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Learning to research and resolving all issues that arise
- Escalating highly-complex issues to management as necessary
- Monitoring past due alternative asset valuations
- Sending routine and special correspondence to clients and investment sponsors
- Adhering to company policies, procedures and established quality standards at all times
- Contributing to continuous improvement efforts
- Assisting with special projects and performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance Business Administration, Economics or similar
- A GPA above 3.0
- At least two years of related / relevant experience from the Banking, Financial Services, Brokerage industries or similar
- The willingness and ability to work overtime as necessary [all OT paid at time-and-a-half]
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Comfort with numbers, data and spreadsheets
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Follow-up and follow-through skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- Knowledge of T-Recs Reconciliation Software +++
- Knowledge of Trust Accounting Systems +++
- Experience with IRA's and/or Alternative Investments +++
JobGiraffe's client is a leading provider of specialized services for the investment industry.
This position offers many future promotion and advancement opportunities in a fast-growing company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1114 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services