Data Entry - Investments and Retirement Account Services
Salary: Up to $17.00 per hour to start
Location: Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Temp
Data Entry / Operations Support
Banking * Investments * Retirement Services
Up to $17.00 per hour to start
Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook Area
As a Data Entry Specialist in the Operations Department, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing support the Operations Department
- Assisting with special projects
- Working collaboratively and individually as needed
- Learning to perform general account research, look up, data collection and data analysis
- Entering data
- Preparing reports and summaries
- Communicating with various project stakeholders
- Providing periodic project status updates as requested
- Participating in team meetings
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Working overtime as required (paid at time-and-a-half)
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of related / similar / relevant experience
- OR a Bachelor's Degree
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Comfort with numbers, spreadsheets and reports
- The willingness and ability to work overtime as required
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork skills
- Banking, Financial Services or similar/related industry experience +++
- Knowledge of / experience with IRAs +++
- Knowledge of / experience with Alternative Investments +++
- Experience with Data Archival Systems +++
This is a contract assignment anticipated to last at least 16 weeks (4 months) and possibly longer.
Partial benefits will be available throughout the duration of your contract assignment.
JobGiraffe's client is partner to the financial services industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1118 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title General Office Skills Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services