Staff Accountant / Great for Grads
Salary: Up to $38,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits and potential for bonuses
Location: West Suburbs - Naperville Area
Position Type: Full-time | Temp-to-hire
Accounting - Staff Accountant
Entry-Level / Great for Grads!
Up to $38,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits after 90 days and potential for bonuses
West Suburbs - Naperville Area
As a Staff Accountant, your job duties and responsibilities will include:
- Auditing employee expense reports
- Learning to code expense reports
- Reconciling expenses, receipts and payroll reimbursements
- Generating and distributing customer invoices
- Entering payments into QuickBooks
- Identifying errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Researching and resolving issues as they arise
- Assisting with special projects
- Performing other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or similar/related
- OR, at least 1 year of similar / related / relevant experience
- Computational math skills
- Comfort with data, spreadsheets and reports
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Accurate data entry skills
- Effective communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork skills
- Proficiency with QuickBooks +++
- Proficiency with ADP +++
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite products +++
JobGiraffe's client is a nationally recognized healthcare consulting firm dedicated to improving healthcare through technology and process improvement.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1130 - Naperville, IL 60563
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Accounting Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Accounting Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial Education, Healthcare, Social Services