Cleaning / Restoration / Remediation - Cleanup and Restoration Specialist
Salary: $16.00 per hour to start plus bonus and full benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs - Elk Grove Village Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Cleaning / Restoration / Remediation
Cleanup and Restoration Specialist
$16.00 per hour to start plus bonus and full company-sponsored benefits
Northwest Suburbs - Elk Grove Village Area
As a Cleanup and Restoration Specialist, you will be trained to:
- Work onsite at residential and commercial facilities
- Perform diagnostic assessments at each customer job site
- Assist with disaster remediation, restoration and specialized cleaning processes
- Setup drying equipment in affected areas
- Identify and remediate structural mold and/or fire damage
- Remove wet/damaged drywall, insulation, carpeting, hardwood and tile flooring
- Haul debris out of customer houses
- Clean work spaces after all demolition work has been completed
- Keep detailed notes for each project, including moisture maps, temperature and humidity readings
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Be part of an on-call, after-hours rotation to better serve customers
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of construction, maintenance, janitorial, custodial, manual labor or similar / related / relevant experience
- Knowledge of construction and cleaning processes
- Proficiency with hand and power tools
- The ability to work OT on-call, after hours and during weekends
- The ability to handle the physical demands of the job
- The ability to lift 50 pounds
- Computer proficiency
- Accurate data entry skills
- 11CRC Certification[s] +++
- Any type of restoration / remediation / disaster cleanup experience +++
- Water and fire restoration experience +++
JobGiraffe's client is a leader in residential and commercial emergency services, helping families and businesses overcome devastating setbacks caused by water, fire and mold.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype, FaceTime or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1205 - Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Other not listed Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Other not listed, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial