Accountant / CPA
Salary: Up to $80,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits and bonus potential
Location: Chicago - Downtown Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Accountant / CPA
Senior Auditor - CPA Team Lead
International Public Accounting
Up to $80,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits and bonus potential
Chicago - Downtown Chicago
INTERVIEWING & HIRING IMMEDIATELY
As Senior Auditor / CPA Team Lead, you are considered an essential member of the workforce and will be working onsite.
Social and physical distancing protocols are in place within the work area.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee audit, accounting and business consulting services
- Supervise a team of Staff Accountants
- Service middle market client companies with domestic and international operations across a variety of industries
- Plan audit and accounting engagements, reviews and compilations
- Prepare timelines and budgets for each engagement
- Uphold all established quality standards and efficiency goals
- Delegate work to Staff Accountants as appropriate
- Complete financial statements, tax returns and provide other specialized services
- Review workpapers, financial statements and tax returns prior to submission
- Send out routine and special client correspondence
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Prepare performance evaluations for Junior Team Members
- Upsell and cross-sell additional services to your clients as appropriate
- Manage special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Audit or Tax experience within Public Accounting or similar/related experience
- A CPA Designation
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or similar
- Leadership and supervisory skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced analysis and strategic planning skills
- Critical thinking and decision making skills
- Prioritization and time-management skills
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
JobGiraffe's client is a growing provider of accounting, tax, due diligence, IT, retirement plan and business consulting services to middle market and entrepreneurial companies in a variety of industries domestically and internationally.
Our client is actively interviewing and hiring during the COVID-19 crisis.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1214 - Chicago, IL 60606
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Finance-Financial Services Management Skills - People or Projects, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial