Mortgage Loan Processor / Encompass Proficient
Salary: Up to $23.00 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Chicago - West Rogers Park
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Banking / Mortgage / Loan
Administrative Mortgage Loan Processor
Up to $23.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Chicago - West Rogers Park
ACTIVELY INTERVIEWING & HIRING
As Administrative Mortgage Loan Processor, you will:
- Provide assistance and support to the Loan Officer
- Utilize Encompass software to facilitate mortgage loan processing activities
- Maintain loan status reports and conversion logs in Encompass
- Assemble underwriting files in accordance with established quality standards
- Ensure compliance throughout the mortgage loan origination process
- Review Loan Officer calculations for accuracy and completeness
- Identify errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Collect and upload all supporting documentation to Encompass
- Submit processed files to the Underwriting Department
- Assist throughout the loan clearance process
- Arrange and schedule closings
- Close-out loan files
- Provide additional assistance and support as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least one year of similar / related / relevant experience
- Proficiency with Encompass software
- Knowledge of residential mortgage guidelines, products, and regulatory requirements
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Effective communication skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Follow up skills
- Teamwork skills
JobGiraffe's client is an independent community bank serving the Chicagoland area and beyond.
Our client is actively interviewing and hiring during the COVID-19 crisis.
For mortgage loan processors with more experience, you may be able to train and work remotely during the COVID-19 crisis.
For less experienced candidates, you will be asked to train and work onsite.
Social distancing, mask wearing, enhanced cleaning protocols and additional safety measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1243 - Chicago, IL 60645
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title Customer Service Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services