Banking, Mortgage, Loan Operations / Encompass Proficient
Salary: Up to $21.50 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Chicago - West Rogers Park
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Banking / Mortgage / Loan Operations
Mortgage Disclosure Specialist
Up to $21.50 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Chicago - West Rodgers Park
As Mortgage Disclosure Specialist, you will:
- Prepare initial disclosure packages in accordance with established quality standards
- Review loan applications for accuracy and completeness
- Identify and resolve errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Assist with Change of Circumstance (CCR) re-disclosure processes
- Collaborate with Loan Originators, Processors, Underwriters, Closers and Management to achieve business objectives
- Validate all fees associated with the mortgage disclosure process
- Ensure compliance with all applicable Federal [TRID] and State laws
- Escalate complex issues to management
- Provide additional assistance as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least one year of related mortgage processing and/or closing experience
- Proficiency with Encompass software
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Effective communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organization and follow up skills
- Prioritization skills
- Problem solving skills
- Teamwork skills
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree +++
JobGiraffe's client is an independent community bank serving the Chicagoland area and beyond.
Our client is actively interviewing and hiring during the COVID-19 crisis.
For Mortgage Disclosure Specialists with more experience, you may be able to train and work remotely during the COVID-19 crisis.
For less experienced candidates, you will be asked to train and work onsite.
Social distancing, mask wearing, enhanced cleaning protocols and additional safety measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1244 - Chicago, IL 60645
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title Customer Service Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services