Residential Mortgage Closer / Encompass Proficient
Salary: Up to $60,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Chicago - West Rogers Park Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Banking / Mortgage / Loan
Residential Mortgage Closer
Up to $60,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Chicago - West Rogers Park Area
As Residential Mortgage Closer, you will:
- Facilitate the loan closing process
- Administer FHA, VA and conventional loans
- Adhere to all compliance and quality standards
- Arrange and schedule all activities related to the loan closure process
- Ensure all disclosure requirements have been met
- Collaborate with outside Title Companies and internal departments
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Loan / Residential Mortgage Closing experience
- Proficiency with Encompass software
- Experience with FHA, VA and Conventional Loans
- The ability to handle over 30 loan files simultaneously
- Knowledge of TRID and other regulations related to the mortgage industry
- Effective communication skills
- Relationship management skills
- Organization and attention to detail
- Follow up and follow through skills
- Prioritization and problem solving skills
- Teamwork skills
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree +++
JobGiraffe's client is an independent community bank serving the Chicagoland area and beyond.
Our client is actively interviewing and hiring during the COVID-19 crisis.
For a Residential Mortgage Closer with more experience, you may be able to train and work remotely during the COVID-19 crisis.
For less experienced candidates, you will be asked to train and work onsite.
Social distancing, mask wearing, enhanced cleaning protocols and additional safety measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1245 - Chicago, IL 60645
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title Customer Service Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services