Tradeshow and Exhibit Estimator
Salary: Up to $80,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Southwest Side of Chicago - Marquette Park Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Exhibit and Tradeshow Industry
Up to $80,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Southwest Side of Chicago - Marquette Park Area
As a Senior Estimator within the Exhibit and Trade Show Industry, you will:
- Provide leadership and direction within the Estimating Department
- Administer all scheduling and estimating assignments
- Produce estimate packages for new projects
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues related to estimates
- Review each estimate package with the Account Management Team
- Provide engineering solutions for projects in process
- Ensure all projects remain on-time and on-budget
- Maintain and update project files
- Ensure adherence to all Company quality standards
- Seek-out project efficiencies and cost savings wherever possible
- Identify and onboard new raw and finished material vendors
- Coordinate and lead Department meetings
- Participate in Management Team functions
- Assist with special projects
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least three years of Estimating experience from the Exhibit, Trade Show and/or Display Industry or similar
- AutoCAD experience / proficiency
- Advanced knowledge of construction, carpentry, joinery, extension systems and finishing processes
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- The ability to provide leadership and direction to others
- A Bachelor's Degree +++
- Related supervisory, management or team lead experience +++
JobGiraffe's client is a leader in the exhibit and trade show industry.
Social distancing, temperature-checking, mask-wearing and additional enhanced health safety policies and protocols are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1256 - Chicago, IL 60629
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Exhibit-Trade Show/Convention Drafting/Blueprints/CAD Exhibit-Trade Show/Convention, Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Communication, Information