Administrative Assistant in Accounting
Salary: $45,000 and up to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: North Suburbs - Lincolnshire Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Administrative Assistant - Public Accounting
CPA and Tax Consultants
$45,000 and up to start plus great company sponsored benefits
North Suburbs - Lincolnshire Area
As an Administrative Assistant for a CPA Firm and Tax Consultancy, you will:
- Provide direct support to two Partners
- Assist the professional staff
- Manage phones, messages and emails
- Schedule virtual meetings
- Collect client documents through the firm's secure portal
- Learn to assemble and process completed client tax returns
- Conduct account research as needed
- Prepare and distribute client billing statements, following up as necessary
- Prepare routine and specialized correspondence
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Collaborate with support staff at the firm's multiple office locations to facilitate efficient operations
- Assist with special projects when needed
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least three years of Administrative and/or Office Administration experience from within a CPA / Public Accounting firm, Tax Consulting firm or Financial Services provider
- The willingness and ability to work mandatory overtime (includes evenings and Saturdays) as required during tax season
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook skills
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service skills
- Organizational and follow up skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Teamwork skills
- A Bachelor's Degree +++
JobGiraffe's client is a successful CPA firm and Tax Consultancy with multiple offices throughout Chicago and the Suburbs.
Social distancing measures and other enhanced health safety policies and protocols are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1259 - Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
General Office Skills Administrative Skills General Office Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial