Receptionist and AS400 Data Entry
Salary: Up to $19.00 per hour to start
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Temp
Reception / Data Entry / AS400 Administration
Front Desk Receptionist and AS400 Data Entry Specialist
Up to $19.00 per hour to start
West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
As Front Desk Receptionist and AS400 Data Entry Specialist, you will:
- Greet and sign-in all visitors to the office
- Answer a multi-line phone system
- Respond to general inquiries and questions
- Screen and transfer calls as appropriate
- Type routine and special correspondence
- Prepare, collect and send outgoing mail
- Sort and distribute incoming mail
- Enter data in the AS400 database system
- Learn to process applications, forms and receipts in AS400
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Monitor office equipment and office supply levels
- Make sure the office is neat and orderly
- Provide additional administrative support to the Team as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Reception experience
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Proficiency with AS400 systems is strongly preferred
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Customer Service skills
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Grammar, punctuation and editing skills
- Organization and attention to detail
- Teamwork skills
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree +++
- Relevant/similar experience from the Transportation, Supply Chain, Logistics or related industries +++
JobGiraffe's client is the Midwest headquarters for multiple specialized transportation carriers.
Social distancing, temperature checks and other additional health safety processes and protocols are in place within the building and office.
This is a contract assignment anticipated to last approximately 3 months to cover a leave.
There is also a possibility for the position to become Direct Hire within 2020.
Partial benefits will be available from JobGiraffe throughout the duration of your contract assignment.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1276 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills General Office Skills Customer Service Skills, Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation, Agriculture, Natural Resources, Utilities, Waste, Recycling