Account Manager - Personal Lines Insurance
Salary: Up to $75,000 base salary plus commissions and great company sponsored benefits
Location: Chicago, IL - Loop Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Insurance - Personal Lines
Up to $75,000 base salary plus commissions and great company sponsored benefits
Chicago, IL - Loop Area
As a Private Client Account Manager in Personal Lines, you will:
- Be assigned a portfolio of existing Private Clients
- Manage your assigned accounts
- Assist with all new and renewal homeowners, auto and other personal lines needs
- Serve as an ongoing resource for your clients
- Collaborate with the Marketing Team, the Commercial Lines Team and Employee Benefits Producers to facilitate effective business operations
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Develop a sales plan to grow Private Client business
- Up-sell and cross-sell additional products to your accounts where possible
- Maintain customer account information in the Applied Epic Agency Management Software
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Insurance Industry experience
- At least 3 years of Personal Lines Insurance experience
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Proficiency with Agency Management Software, Applied Epic is preferred
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
- Sales and Account Management skills
- Relationship building skills
- Effective communication skills
JobGiraffe's client is an independent agency providing insurance brokerage and related services to middle-market businesses and private clients across the United States.
Social distancing measures, the issuance of PPE and other enhanced health safety policies and protocols are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1290 - Chicago, IL 60601
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Sales Skills Customer Service Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services