Financial Planner / Client Relations
Salary: Up to $70,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: North Suburbs of Chicago - Deerfield, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Financial Planning / Client Relations
Registered Financial Planning Assistant and Client Relations Coordinator
Up to $70,000 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
As Registered Financial Planning Assistant and Client Relations Coordinator, you will provide a wide range of client support in tandem with financial planning and investment sales support as part of the Investment Sales and Leadership Team.
- Communicate with clients by phone and email
- Review and process applications for new investment accounts
- Check for errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Research and evaluate investment fund performance for clients
- Prepare various investment plan presentations
- Obtain and analyze quotes for 401k plans
- Administer enrollment for 401k plans
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Manage special projects
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- At least 2 years of similar / related / relevant experience
- A clear Form U4 registration
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Research and analysis skills
- Ability to create effective presentations
- Organization and attention to detail
- Investment Adviser Representative (IAR) Licensing +++
- (FINRA) Financial Industry Regulatory Authority Registration +++
- Investment Adviser Registration Depository (IARD) Registration +++
- FINRA Uniform Investment Adviser Examination (Series 65 examination) +++
- General Securities Examination (Series 7 examination) +++
- Uniform Combined State Law Examination (Series 66 examination) ++++
JobGiraffe's client is an established, independently-owned Certified Financial Planning firm.
Social Distancing and other enhanced health safety policies and protocols are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1320 - Deerfield, IL 60015
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services Administrative Skills Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services