Office Assistant in Real Estate
Salary: $17.00 per hour to start
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Schaumburg, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Temp
Real Estate Services
$17.00 per hour to start
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Schaumburg, IL
As Administrative Office Assistant to the Real Estate Mortgage Team, you will be trained to:
- Provide assistance and support to Team Members
- Review and validate mortgage documents for accuracy and completeness
- Identify and clarify errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Enter information in the database
- Upload supporting documents to the database
- Make updates to spreadsheets
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Provide additional support as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Office experience
- Knowledge of / experience with mortgages and mortgage documentation
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Effective communication skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
JobGiraffe's client is a leader in the Chicago Real Estate market.
This is a contract assignment anticipated to last between 8 and 10 weeks.
Partial benefits will be available from JobGiraffe throughout the duration of your contract assignment
Social distancing, mask wearing and other enhanced health safety processes and protocols are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1329 - Schaumburg, IL 60173
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title Administrative Skills Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial