Salary: Up to $14.75 per hour to start plus great company sponsored benefits
Location: St. Louis, MO Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Printer - Laser Printing
Second Shift: 2:30PM to 10:30PM (M-F)
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate multiple laser printers
- Check printer settings prior to each production run
- Load and manipulate laser print files
- Stage and prepare raw materials prior to each production run
- Monitor printers throughout the production process
- Perform quality checks on completed work
- Verify printed output against samples and other key information and indicators
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues as they arise
- Initiate corrective action[s] as necessary
- Escalate complex issues as appropriate
- Keep detailed production notes
- Shut down equipment at the end of each production run
- Maintain and clean printing equipment as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 6 months of laser printing, digital printing or similar/related print shop or direct mail letter shop experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- The ability to follow instructions
- Organization and attention to detail
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- A focus on quality
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly
+++ Experience working in a high-tech print processing environment with an emphasis on production laser printing
Up to $14.75 per hour to start plus great company sponsored benefits
St. Louis, MO Area
JobGiraffe's client is a national provider of high-volume printing, binding and mailing services.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1356 - St. Louis, MO 63120
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair, Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Communication, Information