Salary: Up to $19.25 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: St. Louis, MO Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Third Shift: 10:30PM to 6:30AM, Sunday through Thursday
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain and service print production machinery & equipment in the print shop
- Monitor various printing, binding and mail insertion machinery
- Setup equipment as required
- Prioritize and respond to service and repair requests
- Troubleshoot and diagnose malfunctioning/defective equipment and components
- Escalate repair issues to the manufacturer when needed
- Manage an on-site replacement parts inventory
- Order replacement parts as necessary
- Provide periodic status updates on repairs in progress
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Facilitate shift handovers
- Provide additional assistance and support to the Production Manager
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Technician, Mechanic or similar/related experience
- Advanced mechanical skills
- The ability to follow instruction
- Troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Organization and attention to detail
- Effective communication skills
+++ An Associate's, Bachelor's Degree and/or Certification[s] in an electrical/mechanical field
+++ Any amount of maintenance mechanic experience with Lettershop equipment (printing, bindery, insertion and mailing machinery)
Up to $19.25 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
St. Louis, MO Area
JobGiraffe's client is a provider of high-volume printing, binding and mailing services.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1358 - St. Louis, MO 63120
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Other not listed Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Other not listed, Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Communication, Information