Mortgage Loan Closer
Salary: Up to $80,000 to start plus incentives and full benefits
Location: Chicago, IL - Work at Either Downtown Loop or Lakeview Office
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Real Estate / Mortgage / Title
Real Estate Closer
As Closer, you will facilitate the real estate closing process, ensuring compliance with all contract and process requirements.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with Attorneys, Realtors, Lenders, Sellers, Buyers and other stakeholders
- Answer questions/inquiries
- Follow all lender instructions
- Ensure completion of all required pre-closing documents
- Identify errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Facilitate the transfer of property titles
- Manage incoming wires, checks
- Balance and disperse funds
- Ensure all payoffs, taxes and fees have been administered and collected
- Complete all required closing documents
- Close closing files
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Real Estate Closing or similar/related experience
- Proficiency with DocuSign
- Effective communication skills
- Relationship management skills
- Time management skills
- Follow up and follow through skills
- Problem solving skills
+++ A Bachelor's Degree
Up to $80,000 to start plus incentives and full benefits
Chicago, IL - Work at Either Downtown Loop or Lakeview Office
JobGiraffe's client is a leading provider of title insurance and other diversified mortgage services.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1409 - Chicago, IL 60602
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title Management Skills - People or Projects, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services