Salary: Up to $80,000 to start
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Inverness Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Tax Accountant / Public Accounting
As Tax Accountant you will:
- Join a team of experienced Tax Professionals
- Be assigned a portfolio of clients
- Manage tax preparation, tax planning, financial statements and tax returns for your clients
- Prepare tax returns for both businesses and individuals
- Manage multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Conduct client needs assessments
- Answer question/inquires
- Outline budgets and timelines for each engagement
- Provide strategic planning, guidance and decision-making support for your clients
- Troubleshoot reporting issues as they arise
- Drive consistent, reliable client success
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of experience from a Public Accounting Firm
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Advanced communication skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Relationship management skills
- Prioritization and problem solving skills
+++ Current CPA designation
+++ QuickBooks experience/proficiency
+++ Ultra Tax experience/proficiency
+++ ACS experience/proficiency
Up to $80,000 to start
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Inverness Area
JobGiraffe's client is an established, boutique Public Accounting Firm.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1428 - Inverness, IL 60010
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Accounting Skills, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial