Salary: Up to $35,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits with opportunities for advancement and professional development
Location: Downtown Highland Park - Walk from Metra
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle all essential Teller functions
- Assist with checking and savings deposits
- Process withdrawals and checks
- Issue money orders and cashier checks
- Open and close accounts
- Guide clients through the bank card application process
- Process cash advances, wire transfers, bond coupons and foreign checks
- Accept Property Tax payments
- Troubleshoot client service issues as they arise
- Make updates to logs and reports
- Balance your cash drawer at the end of each shift
- Cross-sell additional bank products as appropriate
- Fill-in at the Northbrook Location as required
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least one year of Teller, Retail Banking or similar/related experience
- Knowledge of banking rules and regulations
- Above-average basic math skills
- Comfort with numbers, data and spreadsheets
- The ability to work Saturdays from 7AM to 2PM [you will receive a corresponding day off during the week]
- The capability and willingness to occasionally work at the Bank's other location in Northbrook, as necessary
- Effective communication skills
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem-solving skills
+++ Experience using FiServ
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Up to $35,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits with opportunities for advancement and professional development
JobGiraffe's client is one of the most successful banks on the North Shore.
Downtown Highland Park - Walk from Metra
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done in-person during office hours, before or after hours, by Skype or by phone if needed.
JG ID #20-1450 - Highland Park, IL 60035
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services