Salary: Up to $58,000 plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Chicago, IL - Downtown Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Real Estate / Mortgage / Title / Escrow
As Title Examiner you will:
- Examine deeds, trusts, liens, judgments, plats/maps and other pertinent documents
- Search public and private records
- Review all real property documentation for accuracy and completeness
- Identify errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Ensure no restrictions, liens or other encumbrances have been placed on the title
- Maintain manual and electronic file systems
- Prepare routine and special reports
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Title Examiner or similar / related / relevant experience
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Organization and prioritization skills
+++ A Bachelor's Degree
Up to $58,000 plus great company-sponsored benefits
Chicago, IL - Chicago Loop
JobGiraffe's client is a leading provider of title insurance and other diversified mortgage services.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1488 - Chicago, IL 60602
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title Customer Service Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services