Warehouse - Packing, Labeling and Assembly
Salary: Up to $14.00 per hour to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near O'Hare Airport - Des Plaines Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Warehouse / Assembly / Packing
Warehouse Packing, Labeling and Assembly
Second Shift - 12Noon to 8PM
As Second-Shift Warehouse Associate specializing in Packing, labeling and Assembly you will:
- Assemble boxes as trained
- Place and package finished goods in assembled boxes for final packaging
- Verify the contents of each box for accuracy and completeness
- Tape boxes shut
- Label boxes
- Put completed boxes on skids
- Weigh boxes using a scale
- Bring scaled boxes back to inventory
- Complete all required paperwork for inventory
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Any amount of Warehouse, Distribution Center, Production Floor, Assembly, Packing or similar/related experience
- A High School Diploma, GED or equivalent
- Good math skills
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- The ability to follow instruction
- A focus on safety
- Pride in your work
+++ Assembly experience
+++ Any amount of experience in the printing and/or packaging industry
Up to $14.00 per hour to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Near O'Hare Airport - Des Plaines Area
JobGiraffe's client is a specialty printer serving a wide range of industries.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and protocols are in place within the warehouse.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1503 - Des Plaines, IL 60018
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining