Warehouse Associate / Computer Proficient
Salary: Up to $15.00 per hour plus benefits
Location: Chicago - Bucktown / Logan Square Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Warehouse / Shipping / Forklift
As Warehouse Associate you will:
- Join a small warehouse team
- Cross-train to perform all warehouse functions
- Use a forklift
- Receive, unload and put away incoming shipments
- Pull and pack orders for shipment
- Load outgoing shipments
- Use shipping manifests to check incoming and outgoing orders for accuracy and completeness
- Perform inventory control functions
- Enter information into the inventory database
- Learn to perform routine warehouse maintenance
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Warehouse, Distribution Center, Shipping and Receiving, Inventory Control or similar/related
- Intermediate computer skills / proficiency
- A High School diploma, GED or equivalent
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly
- The ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork skills
- Pride in your work
+++ Forklift Operation experience/certification
+++ Shipping and Receiving experience
+++ Experience with Shipping Manifests
+++ Inventory Control experience
+++ Machine and equipment maintenance and/or repair experience
Up to $15.00 per hour plus benefits
Chicago - Bucktown / Logan Square Area
JobGiraffe's client is a fast-growing web-based supplier of Industrial Products.
Social distancing measures, mask wearing protocol and other enhanced health safety protocols have been put in place within the warehouse.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1508 - Chicago, IL 60647
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc., Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange