Salary: Up to 120k plus full company-sponsored benefits and annual bonus
Location: Chicago, IL - Downtown Chicago
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Executive Assistance / Executive Support
Executive Assistant to the CEO
As Executive Assistant you will:
- Support the CEO
- Serve as the CEO's on-call resource weekdays, nights and weekends*
- Manage the CEO's calendar and schedule
- Arrange meetings and prepare meeting materials
- Plan and manage travel as needed
- Monitor the CEO's email inbox
- Prepare routine and special correspondence
- Create, review and edit documents
- Maintain and update spreadsheets
- Prepare and review expense reports
- Perform basic bookkeeping functions
- Facilitate efficient and effective business operations
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Assist the CEO with personal business as needed
- Manage special projects
*All candidates must have both the willingness and the ability to serve as an on-call resource for the CEO outside of office hours regularly, including on nights and weekends
Additionally, the ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Office Administration, Office Management, Executive Assistant, Executive Support or similar
- At least 2 years of C level experience supporting the CEO, President, COO and/or Board Chairman
- Advanced MS Office skills including full proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Superior communication skills
- Advanced Listening skills
- Strong writing skills
- Relationship management skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
+++ A Bachelor's Degree and/or Advanced Degree
+++ Related experience from a similar industry
+++ QuickBooks experience/proficiency
JobGiraffe's client is an established Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT).
Up to $120,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits and year-end bonus.
Chicago, IL - Downtown Chicago
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the building and within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1514 - Chicago, IL 60606
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Administrative Skills, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services