Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Salary: Up to $14.25 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Near O'Hare Airport - Des Plaines, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Shipping and Receiving
As Shipping and Receiving Clerk in the Warehouse you will:
- Review customer shipping orders
- Pull inventory items and build shipments
- Assemble shipping boxes
- Place inventory items into assembled boxes
- Label, tape, weigh and stage shipments
- Communicate with shipping companies
- Find the best shipping rates
- Arrange and schedule shipments
- Complete all required shipping paperwork
- Track shipments-in-progress
- Receive incoming shipments
- Review incoming shipments for accuracy and completeness
- Take received shipments to their designated warehouse location
- Perform inventory control functions
- Maintain an organized and safe workspace
- Provide additional support as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of warehouse, distribution, shipping and receiving or similar/related
- The ability to read and interpret instructions
- The ability to use rulers, scales and other measurement devices
- Basic math skills
- Pride in your work
- Teamwork skills
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
+++ Forklift Experience
Up to $14.25 to start plus excellent company-sponsored benefits
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Near O'Hare Airport - Des Plaines, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a full service manufacturer of custom label design and printing for a wide range of industries.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1582 - Des Plaines, IL 60018
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining