Accounting, Finance and Business Grads - Asset Valuation Specialist
Salary: Up to $45,000 to start plus full training, outstanding company-sponsored benefits, OT paid at time-and-a-half AND annual bonus!
Location: Near West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Finance / Banking
Asset Valuation Specialist
Great for Accounting, Finance and Business Grads!
As an Asset Valuation Specialist, you will receive complete training and learn to:
- Administer the "T-Recs" Reconciliation System
- Facilitate asset valuation updates in the system
- Review and record asset valuation updates for accuracy and completeness
- Analyze financial statements from investment sponsors
- Perform alternative asset valuations using the Trust Accounting System
- Identify errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Research, clarify and resolve all issues that arise
- Escalate highly-complex issues to management as necessary
- Monitor past due alternative asset valuations
- Send routine and special correspondence to clients and investment sponsors
- Uphold company policies, procedures and established quality standards at all times
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include EITHER:
(A) A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance Business Administration, Economics or similar with a GPA above 3.25
(B) At least two years of related / relevant experience from the Banking, Financial Services, Brokerage industries or similar
- The willingness and ability to work overtime as necessary [all OT paid at time-and-a-half]
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Comfort with numbers, data and spreadsheets
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Organization and attention to detail
- Follow-up and follow-through skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
+++ Knowledge of T-Recs Reconciliation Software
+++ Knowledge of Trust Accounting Systems
+++ Experience with IRA's and/or Alternative Investments
Up to $45,000 to start plus full training, outstanding company-sponsored benefits, OT paid at time-and-a-half AND annual bonus!
Near West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a leading provider of specialized services for the investment industry.
This position offers many future promotion and advancement opportunities in a fast-growing company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1583 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services