Data Entry Specialist - Financial Services Industry
Salary: Up to $17.00 per hour to start
Location: Near West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Temp
Banking & Financial Services
Data Entry Specialist
Operations Support Department
As Data Entry Specialist, you will support the Operations Department.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively and individually as needed
- Learn to perform general account research, look up, data collection and data analysis
- Enter data and upload all supporting documentation
- Prepare reports and summaries
- Communicate with various project stakeholders
- Provide periodic project status updates as requested
- Participate in team meetings
- Assist with special projects
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work overtime as required (paid at time-and-a-half)
An ideal candidate profile will include EITHER:
(A) At least 1 year of related / similar / relevant experience
(B) OR a Bachelor's Degree
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Comfort with numbers, spreadsheets and reports
- The willingness and ability to work overtime as required
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork skills
+++ Banking, Financial Services or similar/related industry experience
+++ Knowledge of / experience with IRAs
+++ Knowledge of / experience with Alternative Investments
+++ Experience with Data Archival Systems
Up to $17.00 per hour
Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook Area
This is a contract assignment anticipated to last at least 16 weeks (4 months) and possibly longer.
Partial benefits will be available throughout the duration of your contract assignment.
JobGiraffe's client is partner to the financial services industry.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1591 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title General Office Skills Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services