Data Entry / Cash Management
Salary: Up to $17.00 per hour to start
Location: Near West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook Area
Position Type: Full-time | Temp
Banking & Financial Services
Data Entry Specialist
Cash Management Operations
As Data Entry Specialist in Cash Management Operations for a partner to the Banking and Financial Services Industries you will:
- Provide support the Operations Department
- Receive incoming checks
- Review and validate incoming checks
- Identify errors, omissions and discrepancies
- Work with customers and internal teams to clarify and resolve issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as necessary
- Prepare, enter and process approved checks
- Scan and upload supporting documents to the database
- Prepare sort and send outgoing mail
- Uphold all quality and compliance standards
- Assist with special projects
- Participate in team meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Work paid overtime as required
An ideal candidate profile will include EITHER:
(A) At least 1 year of Administrative Support, Data Entry, Check Processing or related / similar / relevant experience
(B) OR a Bachelor's Degree
- Fast and accurate data entry skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Comfort with numbers, spreadsheets and reports
- The willingness and ability to work overtime as required
- Effective communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail
- Teamwork skills
+++ Banking, Financial Services or similar/related industry experience
Up to $17.00 per hour to start
Near West Suburbs - Oak Brook Area
This is a contract assignment anticipated to last approximately 10 weeks (2.5 months) and possibly longer.
Partial benefits will be available throughout the duration of your contract assignment.
JobGiraffe's client is partner to the financial services industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1593 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title General Office Skills Banking/Mortgage/Escrow/Title, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services