E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Salary: Up to $110,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and potential for bonus
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Huntley, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Marketing / Advertising
E-Commerce, Digital Marketing and Social Media Management
E-Commerce Marketing Manager
As E-Commerce Marketing Manager you will:
- Drive E-Commerce sales through Amazon and other online sales channels
- Design, implement and lead online strategy for product launches and other digital marketing activities
- Create goals, budgets and timelines for each marketing campaign
- Develop, lead and create content for Social Media initiatives
- Administer social media handles
- Manage Search Engine Marketing strategies
- Direct content, graphics and photography for the website and for other marketing communications
- Write literature, video scripts, direct mailings, news releases, ad copy and other marketing collateral
- Collaborate with in-house teams and outside agencies to execute marketing initiatives
- Perform competitive and marketplace analysis
- Track and analyze online sales through various E-commerce channels
- Manage E-commerce vendor relationships
- Produce routine and specialized reports
- Manage special projects
- Perform other duties as necessary
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of E-Commerce experience
- Advanced knowledge of SEO and SEM best practice
- Social Media Management experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite Products (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree, especially in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Public Relations or similar
- Creativity and imagination
- Branding and marketing acumen
- Strategic planning and analysis skills
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills
- Editing, grammar and punctuation skills
+++ Basic HTML / CSS Coding proficiency +++
+++ Proficiency with Hootsuite and/or Magneto
+++ Proficiency with ACT Database
Up to $100,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits and potential for bonus
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Crystal Lake Area
JobGiraffe's client is a leading national manufacturer.
Once trained, you will have the opportunity to primarily work from home for the foreseeable future, and will asked to come to the office about one day per week.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1011 - Huntley, IL 60142
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills Internet-Web-Ecommerce Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining