Accounting - Tax Advisor
Salary: Up to $120,000 to start plus bonuses, profit sharing, new client commissions, full company-sponsored benefits flexible summer hours!
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Lombard, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
For Provider of Tax, Accounting and Advisory Services
As a Accountant and Tax Adviser, you will:
- Manage a diverse portfolio of established clients
- Meet with clients by phone and email
- Manage multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Coordinate various phases of engagements including scope, timeline, budget and expense limits
- Undertake all engagements and assignments using established firm policies and procedures
- Review working papers, financial statements and other pertinent documents relating to engagements
- Delegate workflow to staff as appropriate
- Take appropriate measures to resolve issues as needed
- Oversee special projects and assignments as requested
- Identify additional current client needs and growth opportunities
- Cross-sell new service opportunities as appropriate
- Identify and qualify potential new clients through referrals, professional associations and networking
- Promote a team approach that encourages sharing workloads in order to facilitate work/life balance for all
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least three years of Tax Accounting and Financial Reporting experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
(A) CPA Designation
(B) OR eligibility / willingness to sit for the CPA Exam
- Excellent client service skills
- Relationship management skills
- Strategic planning and problem solving skills
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Teamwork skills
+++ A Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or similar
+++ QuickBooks proficiency
+++ Thomson-Reuters Ultratax proficiency
Up to $120,000 to start plus bonuses, profit sharing, new client commissions, full company-sponsored benefits flexible summer hours!
West Suburbs of Chicago, IL - Lombard Area
JobGiraffe's client is a growing full service CPA Firm, offering a wide array of Tax, Accounting and Advisory Services to many industries throughout the Chicago Metropolitan Area.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #20-1614 - Lombard, IL 60148
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services Accounting Skills Finance-Financial Services, Services: Professional, Business, Scientific, Technical, Industrial, Commercial