Financial Services - Asset Operations Supervisor
Salary: Up to $80,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits and annual bonus program
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Banking / Financial Services
Asset Operations Supervisor
As Asset Operations Supervisor you will:
- Oversee traditional investment account activity handled by the Team
- Monitor execution of trades, balancing settlements, processing transfers and ordering liquidations
- Direct valuation activities
- Collaborate with clients, internal teams and investment sponsors as needed
- Provide guidance, oversight and leadership to Team Members
- Support a positive work environment
- Establish team goals
- Drive team performance
- Establish and monitor department KPI's
- Uphold company, compliance and quality standards
- Participate in annual audits
- Perform routine and special analysis
- Troubleshoot and resolve escalated client service issues
- Assist with hiring, candidate selection and training initiatives
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
- Lead Department meetings
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 5 years of Banking, Financial Services, Investment Operations or similar/related experience
- At least 2 years of related management, supervisory and/or team lead experience
- Experience with traditional asset operations
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A Bachelor's Degree
+++ An Advanced Degree in a related field (Accounting, Finance, Business, Economics, etc.)
+++ Knowledge of Custody and IRA rules/requirements
+++ Knowledge of Investment and IRA Tax Requirements and Reporting
Up to $80,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits and annual bonus program
Near West Suburbs of Chicago - Oak Brook, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a leading provider of specialized services for the investment industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
This position offers many future promotion and advancement opportunities in a fast-growing company.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1032 - Oak Brook, IL 60523
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Finance-Financial Services Management Skills - People or Projects Finance-Financial Services, Financial, Banking, Insurance, Real Estate, Investment, Related Services