Insurance - Automotive Claims Processor
Salary: Up to $23.00 per hour plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Woodridge, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Temp-to-hire
Customer Service / Data Entry
Auto Insurance Claims Processor
As Auto Insurance Claims Processor you will:
- Receive customer warranty claims
- Setup new customer files
- Enter and process claims information
- Communicate with customers, adjustors and distributors by phone and email
- Initiate claims approval and denial letters
- Liaise with the Inspection Center
- Coordinate the damage estimate review process
- Negotiate rates with service providers
- Facilitate payment requests
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as the arise
- Escalate complex issues as appropriate
- Maintain and update customer files throughout the claims process
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Insurance / Claims experience (automotive/boat/motorcycle/RV) or similar
- The ability to read and interpret damage estimates
- Customer Service skills
- Administrative skills
- Effective communication skills
- Relationship management skills
- Organization and prioritization skills
- Follow up skills
- Problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
+++ Fluency in Spanish (Read, Write, Speak)
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Up to $23.00 per hour plus great company-sponsored benefits
West Suburbs of Chicago - Woodridge, IL
JobGiraffe's client has been a leader in serving the automotive industry for over 50 years.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocol and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1033 - Woodridge, IL 60517
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Insurance Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining