Account Manager - Industrial Products
Salary: Up to $60,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Elgin Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Sales / Account Management
As Account Manager for a manufacturer of precision industrial products, you will:
- Manage the lead generation pipeline
- Research, identify and qualify new sales leads
- Receive additional warm leads from tradeshows and digital advertising campaigns
- Be assigned a portfolio of existing accounts
- Reach out to warm and cold leads by phone and email
- Monitor activity at existing accounts
- Identify and/or maintain info on key decision makers
- Introduce and promote the company's suite of precision industrial products for industry
- Build relationships and trust
- Prepare and make presentations
- Respond to requests for quotations
- Generate price quotes
- Negotiate and close sales
- Take and process orders
- Cross-sell additional products as appropriate
- Update customer account information in the database
- Serve as an ongoing resource for your customers
- Always deliver outstanding service
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years of Sales, Business Development, Inside Sales, Account Management or similar/related experience
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Inside Sales skills
- Business Development skills
- Relationship Building skills
- Effective communication skills
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- A friendly and outgoing personality
+++ Working knowledge of manufacturing processes and industries
+++ Experience with automation products
+++ Proficiency with Epicor
Up to $60,000 to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Huntley, IL
JobGiraffe's client is an international manufacturer of precision industrial products.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1039 - Huntley, IL 60124
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Customer Service Skills Sales Skills Customer Service Skills, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining