Construction Estimator and Project Coordinator
Salary: Up to $60,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near South Suburbs of Chicago - Bridgeview Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Construction / Estimating / Project Management
Will Train as In-House Estimator and Project Coordinator
Commercial and Industrial Construction Services
As Entry-Level In-House Estimator and Project Coordinator, you will receive training and learn to:
- Coordinate and price projects on 'in house' accounts
- Download project files
- Review project plans and details
- Determine material, hardware and labor requirements
- Communicate with vendors by phone and email
- Solicit material quotes from vendors as needed
- Handle vendor selection when needed
- Prepare detailed project estimates and proposals
- Create presentations for larger projects
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Close out completed projects
- Administer the project database
- Maintain manual and electronic project files
- Provide additional support to the Office Manager as requested
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Comfort with numbers, math and project documentation
- Administrative skills
- Analytical skills
- Attention to detail
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Problem solving skills
+++ Prior experience in a construction, architectural or engineering environment
+++ The ability to read and interpret architectural or construction blueprints/drawings
Up to $60,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Near South Suburbs of Chicago - Bridgeview Area
JobGiraffe's client is a leading local provider of specialized commercial and industrial construction and installation services.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1046 - Bridgeview, IL 60455
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Administrative Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land