Project Coordinator / Account Manager
Salary: Up to $65,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Chicago, IL - Near Midway Airport
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Project Coordination / Account Management
E-Commerce Project Coordinator and Account Manager
Replacement Parts Industry
As Project Coordinator and Account Manager for E-Commerce Accounts, you will receive training and learn to:
- Coordinate new and existing projects for several national accounts
- Manage daily E-Commerce operations on behalf of your accounts
- Maintain online E-commerce catalogs for your accounts
- Accumulate in-depth knowledge about each of your account's unique business needs
- Provide account support by phone and email
- Create presentations and account content
- Use online customer portals to facilitate business operations
- Make changes and updates to online product listings
- Administer price changes and new product offerings
- Produce routine and special reports for each account
- Leverage data analytics and market intelligence to upsell and/or cross-sell additional products and services as appropriate
- Onboard and implement new accounts
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Escalate complex issues as appropriate
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of Account Management, E-Commerce Customer Experience / Customer Success Coordinator, Project Coordination, Operations Administration or similar/related experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
- Effective communication skills
- Relationship management skills
- Strategic planning skills
- Prioritization and follow up skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
+++ Experience in an E-Commerce environment
+++ Experience Administering online sales through Amazon, Grainger, Walmart or similar E-Commerce Platforms
+++ Experience in a high-volume SKU environment
+++ A Bachelor's Degree
Up to $65,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Chicago, IL - Near Midway Airport
JobGiraffe's client is a national leader in products for industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1052 - Chicago, IL 60638
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Customer Service Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange