Warehouse - Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Salary: Up to $16.00 per hour to start plus full benefits after 90-days
Location: Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Woodridge, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Shipping and Receiving
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
As Warehouse Shipping and Receiving Clerk, you will:
- Pull and prepare materials for shipment to end-users
- Inspect and approve materials prior to shipment
- Weigh, prepare and palletize shipments as needed
- Take materials to and from the loading dock using a forklift
- Load outgoing and unload incoming shipments
- Use packing lists to verify incoming shipments for accuracy and completeness
- Operate a company-owned vehicle as needed
- Make supplier pickups and local deliveries as appropriate
- Perform regularly-scheduled cycle counts and other inventory control functions
- Troubleshoot inventory issues as they arise
- Learn to use a floor sweeper
- Keep the warehouse clean and orderly
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Warehouse, Distribution Center or similar/related experience
- Forklift Operation experience
- The ability to lift up to 70 lbs regularly
- A valid Driver's License
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Pride in your work
- Organization skills
- Teamwork skills
+++ Any amount of local delivery experience
+++ Quality Control Inspection experience
Up to $16.00 to start plus full benefits after 90-days
West Suburbs of Chicago - Woodridge, IL
JobGiraffe's client is successful supplier of industrial equipment.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1064 - Woodridge, IL 60517
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. General Office Skills Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc., Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange