Machine Operator / Production Operations Support
Salary: Up to $15.50 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near O'Hare Airport - Des Plaines, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Production - Machine Operation
Machine Operator - Cutting / Slitting Machine
Production Operations - Printing and Labeling
As Machine Operator you will join the Production Team, receive training and learn to:
- Operate a cutting machine to slit printed material into strips
- Review job specifications
- Setup, adjust and secure blades
- Mount materials on the machine
- Observe each production run
- Make adjustments as necessary
- Inspect finished products for quality
- Shutdown machines upon the completion of your work
- Complete all required job paperwork
- Prepare and package finished goods
- Uphold all quality and safety protocols
- Maintain and clean and safe workplace
- Perform other duties as assigned
*** Second and Third Shift Opportunities Available ***
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Mechanical skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to follow instruction
- A focus on quality and safety
- The ability to use measurement equipment
- Above average basic math skills
+++ Machine Operation experience
+++ Printing Industry experience
+++ Quality Control experience
+++ Experience operating cutting and/or labeling machinery
Up to $15.50 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits
Near O'Hare Airport - Des Plaines, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a full service manufacturer of custom label design and printing for a wide range of industries.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1078 - Des Plaines, IL 60018
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair Supply Chain 1 - Purchasing, Materials Mgmt, Product Design, Production Planning, QA, Inventory, etc. Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining