Lab / Laboratory - Sample Preparation Assistant
Salary: $15.00 per hour to start plus paid training and full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Far North Suburbs of Chicago - Waukegan, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Lab Tech / Laboratory / Entry Level
Lab Assistant - Will Train
Sample Preparation Specialist
As Sample Preparation Specialist in the Laboratory for a specialist in waste processing services, you will receive training and learn to:
- Receive materials
- Prepare material samples
- Take measurements
- Use machines to process materials
- Pour materials into the machines for processing
- Mix and measure materials once processed
- Send out samples for further analysis
- Take detailed sample preparation notes
- Guard samples from contamination
- Ensure your work area remains neat and orderly
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- An interest in Science, Chemistry and/or learning to be a Lab Technician
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to follow instruction
- Comfort with numbers and basic math
- The ability to pour materials and take accurate measurements
+++ Lab experience
+++ Chemistry/Chemical experience
Up to $15.00 per hour to start plus full benefits
Far North Suburbs of Chicago - Waukegan, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in waste processing services.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the lab.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1103 - Waukegan, IL 60085
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Other not listed General Office Skills Other not listed, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining