Maintenance Technician - Hydraulic / Pneumatic Machinery
Salary: Up to $25.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Bridgeview, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Maintenance and Repair
Machinery / Hydraulics / Pnuematics
Support Manufacturing Operations
As Maintenance Technician, you will:
- Perform general machinery maintenance on the Production Floor
- Monitor and administer preventative maintenance schedules
- Respond to repair orders for machinery, equipment and related facility systems
- Troubleshoot and diagnose malfunctioning and defective machines, equipment and systems
- Perform repairs as needed
- Setup and restart machines once repair work is complete
- Install and setup new machinery, equipment and systems
- Document all maintenance and repair activities
- Monitor the replacement part inventory
- Order parts as necessary
- Train new team members
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 3 years of machine maintenance and repair experience
- Advanced knowledge of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- The ability to read and interpret blueprints
+++ Any Degree and/or Technical Certification
Up to $25.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Near Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Bridgeview, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the plastics industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1167 - Bridgeview, IL 60455
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining