Machine Operator - Plastic Molding Supervisor
Salary: Up to $22.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: Near Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Bridgeview, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Machine Operation / Supervisory
Plastic Molding Supervisor
Second Shift Operations
As Second Shift Plastic Molding Supervisor, you will:
- Supervise and oversee Plastic Molding personnel
- Allocate labor and assign work according to business needs
- Uphold compliance and quality standards
- Coordinate the quality inspection process
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Initiate corrective action[s] as necessary
- Train new team members
- Provide ongoing training and support to existing team members
- Work alongside your team to complete daily tasks
- Create special schedules during high volume periods and emergency situations
- Authorize OT as needed
- Keep detailed production records
- Perform routine and special reports and analysis
- Maintain a clean and safe production area
- Communicate with leadership teams
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- Experience with Plastic Molding Machines
- The willingness and ability to regularly work second shift
- The willingness and ability to work third shift when necessary
+++ Supervisory experience
Up to $22.00 per hour to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Near Southwest Suburbs of Chicago - Bridgeview, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a specialist in the plastics industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1168 - Bridgeview, IL 60455
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Construction/Trades/Skilled Labor/Repair, Manufacturing, Processing, Refining