Technical Customer Support / Lighting Products
Salary: Up to $65,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Naperville, IL
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Customer Service / Project Management
Technical Support / Lighting Products
Technical Customer Support & Lighting Project Coordinator
As Technical Customer Support Specialist and Lighting Project Coordinator, you will receive training and learn to:
- Communicate with customers by phone and email
- Answer questions and address inquiries
- Provide customers with information on product pricing, lead times and availability
- Make product suggestions and give design advice as appropriate
- Generate sales quotes
- Take and process orders
- Coordinate project layouts and site surveys
- Prepare lighting and energy calculations and ROI estimate (Return on Investment) documentation
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Contribute to continuous improvement efforts
- Manage special projects
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 2 years or related Technical Customer Support, Account Management, Sales, Sales Support, Project Coordination, Operations or similar/related experience
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Accurate data entry skills
- Technical and/or Mechanical aptitude
+++ Lighting Industry experience
+++ An Associate's or Bachelor's Degree
Up to $65,000 to start plus full company-sponsored benefits
West Suburbs of Chicago - Naperville, IL
JobGiraffe's client is a leading manufacturers representative for the lighting industry.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocol and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1190 - Naperville, IL 60540
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Management Skills - People or Projects Customer Service Skills Management Skills - People or Projects, Wholesalers, Brokers, Distributors, Retailers, Importers, Trade, Exchange