Warehouse Labor / Stand Up Forklift Operator
Salary: $17.00 per hour to start plus outstanding company-sponsored benefits
Location: West Suburbs of Chicago - Batavia Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Warehouse Labor / Stand Up Forklift
Warehouse Worker and Stand Up Forklift Operator
Third Shift Operations
As Warehouse Worker and Stand Up Forklift Operator you will:
- Operate a standup forklift
- Receive incoming shipments
- Take shipments to their designated warehouse locations
- Conduct material transfers
- Take materials to and from the production floor
- Remove overstock materials from the production floor
- Empty industrial recycling bins
- Scan, weigh and tag completed work
- Prepare and stage items for shipment
- Take outgoing shipments to the loading dock
- Monitor supply inventories
- Learn to perform forklift maintenance
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues as they arise
- Keep the Warehouse neat and orderly
- Perform other duties as assigned
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 1 year of Warehouse, Distribution Center, Production Floor or similar/related experience
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs regularly
- The ability to be on the Second Shift, from 3PM to 11PM (M-F)
- The ability to work weekends on occasion (with OT) as required
- Pride in your work
- The ability to follow instruction
- Teamwork skills
+++ Standup Forklift Operation experience
Up to $17.00 per hour to start plus OT and great company-sponsored benefits
West Suburbs of Chicago - Batavia Area
JobGiraffe's client is a provider of high-volume printing, binding and mailing services.
Enhanced health safety policies, protocols and measures are in place within the facility.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1205 - Batavia, IL 60510
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Other not listed Supply Chain 2 - Logistics, Transportation, Dispatch, Warehouse, Freight, Import, Export, Customs, etc. Other not listed, Marketing, Advertising, Creative, Communication, Information