Client Relations - Construction Project Coordinator
Salary: Up to $55,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits and bonus
Location: Near South Suburbs of Chicago - Bridgeview Area
Position Type: Full-time | Direct-hire
Client Relations / Project Coordination
Construction Project Coordinator
As Construction Project Coordinator, you will receive training and learn to:
- Collaborate with Construction Estimators
- Be a main point of contact for clients
- Provide client-facing support
- Visit client sites (locally) as needed
- Facilitate the bidding process
- Manage multiple bids simultaneously
- Review and interpret project files
- Coordinate with suppliers to determine material costs
- Establish labor cost projections for each project
- Prepare and submit proposals and price quotes
- Maintain manual and electronic project files
- Turn accepted bids over to the Project Management Team
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- In-person Client Relations skills
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel
+++ Construction and/or Construction Administration experience
+++ The ability to read and interpret blueprints
+++ Estimating experience
+++ Bidding and Proposal Writing experience
Up to $55,000 to start plus great company-sponsored benefits and bonus
Near South Suburbs of Chicago - Bridgeview Area
JobGiraffe's client is a leading local provider of specialized commercial and industrial construction and installation services.
Enhanced health safety policies, procedures and measures are in place within the office.
Please submit your resume by using the Apply Now feature.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Candidates with the most relevant background will be selected first and asked to participate in a screening.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1317 - Bridgeview, IL 60455
Relevant Skills, Experience, Industries:
Sales Skills Recent Grads and Entry Level/Will Train Sales Skills, Construction: Buildings, Structures, Infrastructure, Land